Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MOCK INTERVIEW

On Monday we have been arranged for a mock interview conducted by En. Abdullah and En. Farouk. But before that, we have been givena a tips and advice about what the question that are usully askedand how to answer their question in a right way.

Besides that, in a group, we are given a task to think and find the most difficult question and answer. Each group have to present it in front  En. Abdullah and En. Farouk and after that they give a comment foe improvement.

Each of us had been interviewed and I had been interviewed by En Farouk. By this interview I have understand how is it in the real situation. He also ended by giving me some advice to improve my English, to stay focus on the interview and do not talk about unnecessary things and be calm in answering the question. Eventough, I didn't do very well, but I feel very satisfied with the interview and I will try my best to become a good one... TQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment